This Spring, the NMSU Model United Nations Team will participate in an in-person conference in New York City! Our team will attend committees, give speeches, write resolutions, and negotiate with delegates from other universities. At this conference, our university will have the honor of representing one Member State of the United Nations. Every delegate will be separated in groups of two which shall make our delegate’s presence much more known in committee!
The NMSU Model UN team will represent Kingdom of Norway in the following committees:
- General Assembly First Committee (GA1) – Cole
- General Assembly Second Committee (GA2) – Liam and Ian
- General Assembly Third Committee (GA3) – James and Autumn
- International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) – Fateh and Mohammad
- United Nations Environment Assembly (UNEA)- Citlalli and Angel
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) – Jasmine and Majd